Friday, April 16, 2010

Health is Wealth.

I am despirate to change my current job...having been trying since over half a year now ....I am having 3 offers in hand ....I was happy , till a pre-employement medical checkup where it was digonised that I have an early symptom of TB. Like any human being ....I saw up & said " Why me ...why now, when I need the most ....YOU always do to me ....bla ..bla.."
But now I thank HIM for getting this TB detected early, I am in midication for 6 months....Thanks to YOU for detecting the ailment early. I have calibre , many offers will follow as it is not end of world & if current offers vanish because of medically unfit ....I still have my Family & HIM to bless us. Above all ' Whatever happens , happens for good, any body in that situation would have done or faced the similar situation'.

No comments:

Post a Comment