Saturday, April 03, 2010

Dear Alums,
It is exactly 10 years back we had parted our ways. A memorable farewell celebration, most of us quite enthusiastic about the future and a few trying to be more fortunate. Today I am confident, all are fortunate. It was destiny which brought all of us together in Nagpur , and it destiny which will take us far for the time to come. Thanks to the web world we are some how connected in many forums ; be it by e-mail, LinkedIn, Yahoo Groups or even telephone.
I am sure these 10years were very very challenging for all of us be it 26/11 , 9 /11 , current recession and I assure you that next 3 decades of our career will be more challenging. There were many gains& losses, celebrations & pains , opportunities & misses ; both in personal and professional life after we left VNIT . I want to congratulate for all the achievement and my sympathies for the misses & losses. What makes me proud that within this decade all of us have progressed ; earned goodwill , have our families , earned wealth. I wish you all the very best for the time to come and I am sure that at the end of every decade I will always have to write which will make us feel proud for all and VNIT Brand.
We all are part of a unique story which we ourselves are creating every moment. I want that your actions should be creating Every moment wonderful & memorable lines of that Big Unique Story. Please keep health as priority from hereon , maintain a good life balance between professional stress and spending quality time with Family ; and rest all things will follow. You may try to develop a good hobby for the philanthropic future to come.
At the end , thank you for the time given to read my thoughts. Till next decade report please be in touch and God will Bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment