Saturday, March 06, 2010

Do good a day keep evil away

scorching heat of midday , I hurridly boarded a tuk tuk for meeting from Kurla to Aarey. Dusty , jam road and then a tall confident voice of short school going kid , asking a lift. I agreed... I usually do these ,be it kid for a lift or offer my seat to elder man standing in a crowded bus or giving money to beggers (especially when I find it on my way , as it doesnt' belong to me). Why I want to become so good to world , as I belive:
1. Parents' good or bad deed do have effect on family. Whatever good this world gives me , most portion is of my Parents' good deeds. Hence I am doing good so that this good deed gets reciprocated to my family members' endevors.
2. If one has the option to do good , why remain neutral or behave otherwise ?

No comments:

Post a Comment