Friday, March 05, 2010

March 2010 Anubahv.

5th March,2010.
"woke up bit late as forgot to put 2nd alarm last night , quiclky concluded daily chores and just sat in tuk tuk , irony - a girl learning driving in a busy road in front of tuk tuk , more irony the horn of tuk tuk is too bleek like a whisper telling the girl to give side" .
At rush hour of life , when a slightest expected hurlde becomes more than anticipation ,then things to be told to conscience that

1. I created the delay unintentionaly.

2. I am calm at present situation as it will surpass.

3. Where I can cut shot this unanticipated extrapolated situational distrubance.
" I quickly got ino my bus which was just surpassing tuk tuk and forgone Re 1/- change , as catching the crowded bus to office will be prudent than to conserve change or wait for next uncertain empty Bus".

No comments:

Post a Comment