Monday, June 20, 2011

Kishore and Kishore

.
My car gave some wobbling problem last week , to which a new trainee at Co Authorized dealer said ' its a normal air pressure issue, get it filled up'. Today while driving my hand was paining to control the vehicle and as I returned back to same service center there as Kishore (1) who said its a serious concern of tubeless tyre , which need to be replaced ASAP. Then he apologized for trainee and said , initial career hard work , learning for future is not seen in young aspirants in core sector. a comfortable good support job in service sector like hospitality will fetch 5 times more in start but has flat growth for time to come with no skill up-gradation. He added that 5 years of sincere work fetched 200% rise , to which I can correlate my industries and self. I too acknowledge.

Kishore(2) is tyre dealer who refrains to take advance and offer solution instead for buying tyre. He didnt' sell what specification he had in shop , rather had faith in me to get the requisite tyre tomorrow and then get paid.
What do you say , will I go tomorrow evening to him or buy from other shop in morning ?...I prefer evening Kishore to be certainly attended.

These are 2 Kishore I met today..balanced , truthful & professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment